Fertrell Kelp Meal
Kelp meal conditions the soil, builds soil life, stimulates root development, reduces the effects of drought and frost and improves water retention in the soil. Our kelp meal is dehydrated and chopped seaweed of the Ascophylum nodosum variety from the North Atlantic. It is takes about two (2 weeks to become plant available through microbial activity. Application rate: 15–25 lb/acre.
- Kelp contains over 70 different nutrients.
- 1 - 0.15 - 1 NPK ratio.
- Source of vitamins and minerals.
- Ideal for potassium loving plants.
- Biostimulant helping plants withstand environmental stress.
- Derived from Kelp Meal (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Using seaweed as a soil amendment research.
- Shipping included for 10 lb. bag .
- For larger quantity (50 lb. bag) discount pricing, please call 302-983-0078 or email us: email@example.com