Black Sea Kelp 1-1-10 | Organic Liquid Fertilizer
What is Black Sea Kelp?
Black Sea Kelp is a liquid fertilizer & soil amendment derived from Ascophyllum nodosum. This kelp species is widely acknowledged as the best seaweed for agricultural and horticultural applications. It is OMRI Listed. It may be used in certified organic production or food processing and handling according to USDA National Organic Program regulations.
What makes Black Sea Kelp special?
Black Sea Kelp provides organic food for soil microbes such as amino, humic, fulvic acids, vitamins and potassium.. It contains plant hormones such as cytokinins, auxins and gibberellns. Regular applications of sea kelp replenish these hormones during times of environmental stress such as extreme heat, cold, disease, excessive water and drought.
Benefits of Kelp
- Promotes seed germination.
- An excellent source of food for microbes.
- Improves the plants tolerance to environmental stress such as drought and heat.
- Contains natural plant hormones for overall plant health.
- Contains amino acids and vitamins for plants
- Contains potassium which harden the plant making it stronger.
- Cold processed to retain more of the nutrients compared to other forms of processing.
- Liquid formulation
- Derived from: Ascophyllum Nodosum, Potassium Hydroxide
- NPK ratio: 1 - 1 - 10.
- Shipping included for quarts, gallons and 2.5 gallons.
- For larger quantity bulk discount pricing, please call 866-335-3633 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org