Fish Hydrolysate 2-3-1 Liquid
How is Fish Hydrolysate made?
Hydrolyzed fish fertilizer is manufactured by a different process compared to fish emulsion. Basically, 100 percent of the fish product is used for the fertilizer, allowing for more nutrients in your soil and for your plants. It has a lower pH than fish emulsion, so it preserves more vitamins, proteins and micro-nutrients than the other fish fertilizers. It is OMRI Listed. It may be used in certified organic production or food processing and handling according to USDA National Organic Program regulations.
What are Fish fertilizer application rates?
When mixing with water, fill container halfway, then add product and the remaining water.
Gallon Mix: While agitating the solution add 3 fluid ounces of Fish Hydrolysate to 1 gallon of water.
Tank Mix: While agitating the solution, add 1 gallon of Fish Hydrolysate to 50 to 100 gallons of water finished spray per acre.
Cost per Acre @ one gallon = $24.74/acre at 2.5 gallon pricing.
Benefits of Fish fertilizer:
- Improves soil health
- Increases soil fertility by providing the primary nutrients necessary for plants to thrive
- Ideal for boosting growth
- Cold processed insures complete nutrient content.
- Chelated amino acids, growth hormones and micro nutrients.
- Excellent food source for soil microbes.
- Derived from: Fish Hydrolysate (stabilized with phosphoric acid) and Sulfate of Potash.
- NPK ratio: 2 - 3 - 1
- Available in quarts, gallons and 2.5 gallons. For larger quantities or bulk discount pricing, please call us.
- Shipping included for quarts, gallons and 2.5 gallons.
- For larger quantity 5 gal. pail or 275 gal. tote discount pricing, please call 302-983-0078 or email us: email@example.com