Humic Acid Powder Soluble
Humic acid is a carbon-rich extract produced from fossilized organic matter. The powdered form is highly concentrated, allowing large quantities to be transported easily. The powder is water-soluble, which allows a large quantity of concentrated humic acid to be produced as needed.
- Helps plant roots receive water and nutrients.
- Humic acid is negatively charge therefore positively charged nutrient molecules attach to it then the nutrients become readily available for plant roots.
- Humic acids tie-up harmful toxins such as pesticides and metals in the soil preventing them from entering the plant.
- Humic acids increase water retention in the soil.
- Humic acids provides carbon which is a food for beneficial microbes.
- Humic acids improve soil structure.
- Shipping included .
- For larger quantities or bulk (2000 lb. Super Sack) discount pricing, please call 866-335-3633 or email us: email@example.com