What is Soil Meal?
Soil Meal is a proprietary blend of organic ingredients formulated into a granular product that can be conveniently applied to the soil. Soil meal was developed for the Plant Lover who wants to feed their plants and soil the BEST natural fertilizer and organic nutrients. It contains kelp meal, molasses, shrimp meal and worm castings in a optimal combination for improving soil and plant health. This blend was field tested on vegetative, annual flowering, perennial flowering and indoor plants grown from planting to flowering stages.
Benefits of Soil Meal!
- Supplies organic matter to the soil.
- Improves water and nutrient holding capacity of soils.
- Stimulates soil microbial growth.
- Enhances plant and root growth, color and flowering.
- Helps plants withstand environmental stresses such as drought, heat and cold.
- Supplies plant growth hormones needed for plant sustainability.
- Helps nutrient uptake through the roots of the plant.
- Improves soil structure and porosity.
- Corrects micro-nutrient deficiencies in the soil.
Features of Soil Meal
- People and pet friendly.
- Turns into a nutrient rich compost tea when watered.
- Supplies over 70 vitamins and minerals.
- pH of 6.3 - safe for plants.
- 56.50% organic matter.
- Homogeneous blend.
- Readily & Slowly release nutrients.
- Rich in Chitin which stimulates the growth of beneficial micro-organisms.
- For indoor and outdoor plants.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Available in a eco friendly shaker bottle with a sift and spoon lid.
- Shipping included on all SOIL MEAL orders!!
Indoor Plants: Sprinkle generously at the base of the plant for a coating on top of the soil. Can’t shake it on the soil, Don’t worry, Soil Meal comes with a convenient sift and spoon lid! Just open the sifter lid and put a couple of teaspoons on the soil.
**Water after each application.
- Outdoor Plants: Can be used as a topdress around vegetables, annual and perennial flowering plants. Can mix with soil when planting.
- Apply on a monthly basis.