Granular Earthworm Castings 1.1-0.2-0.1
What are earthworm castings?
Earthworm castings are the excrement of earthworms which is an organic fertilizer.. The earthworms in Vermacast are fed a proprietary blend diet that contains NO manure, yard wastes, food wastes or GMO products. The worms are kept in a climate controlled environment. The combination of these procedures produce one of the best casting products on the market today. Vermacast is OMRI Listed. It may be used in certified organic production or food processing and handling according to USDA National Organic Program regulations.
What are the benefits of granular earthworm castings?
- Vermacast is an all-natural and organic fertilizer that enhances soil through readily-available organic matter.
- Vermacast provides concentrated organic matter to hold moisture and nutrients.
- Contains naturally-occurring soil microbes, which help improve soil structure and nutrients.
- Super food for microbes.
- Will not burn plants, shrubs or trees.
- Derived from: Earthworm Castings.
- Safe for children and pets!
- Shipping included for 5 lb. size.
- For larger quantities (40 lb.) or Super Sack (2000 lb.) discount pricing, please call 302-983-0078 or email us: email@example.com
How do you use earthworm castings?
Soil Preparation: Mix 40 pounds of Vermacast per 1000 square feet into the top 3" of your soil before planting.
Potting Soil: Mix 1 part Vermacast to 4 parts potting soil then plant.
Fruit Trees and Vegetable Gardens: Mix 1-2 cups of Vermacast with your garden soil in transplant hole.
Lawn Installation: Spread 40lb/1000 ft² of Vermacast over entire area to be seeded and rake in.
Turf: Apply 20 lbs./1000 ft²of Vermacast twice a year, topically in the Spring and in the Fall.
Sod: Apply 40 lbs./1000 ft² of Vermacast at the time of installation underneath the sod.
Cost for Vegetable Gardens: 1 cup @ $1.30/cup. Rate: 1 -2 cups/hole = $1.30 - $2.60/hole.