Liquid Earthworm Castings
Regular price $25.39
What are worm castings?
Earthworm castings are the excrement of earthworms which is an organic fertilizer.. The earthworms in Vermaplex are fed a proprietary blend diet that contains NO manure, yard wastes, food wastes or gmo products. The worms are kept in a climate controlled environment. The combination of these procedures produce one of the best casting products on the market today. Vermaplex is a fortified worm-casting extract. It is OMRI Listed. It may be used in certified organic production or food processing and handling according to USDA National Organic Program regulations.
What is the benefit of using liquid earthworm castings:
- Castings are nature's most perfect plant fertilizer.
- Castings contain a unique combination of enzymes and bacteria.
- Packed with water-soluble nutrients which helps to make plants grow faster.
- Contains humic acid which aids microbial activity. contain more than 50% more humus than what is normally found in topsoil.
- Worm castings improve soil structure and porosity.
- Improves the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soils which is the nutrient holding capacity of soils.
- Castings act as a buffer against soil pH extremes and facilitate nutrient absorption.
- Worm castings contain over 60 micro-nutrients and other essential elements including nitrogen, phosphates, and calcium.
- Ease of use in a liquid formulation.
- Derived from: Earthworm Castings.
- Gallon Mix: 3 ounces/gallon of water.
- Tank Mix: 1 gallon/acre = 3 ounces/1000 square feet.
- Shipping included for quarts, gallons and 2.5 gallons.
- For larger quantity (5 gal) discount pricing, please call 302-983-0078 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org