Bag - 50 lbs.
Zeolite’s high CEC (cation exchange capacity) allows for absorption of cations (Ca, K, N, Mg, etc.) and holds them in plant-available form. Zeolite can hold up to 55% of its weight in water. Typically, where zeolite has been applied, crops will require up to 35% less water. Zeolite has the ability to loosen heavy clay soils and retain nutrients and moisture in light sandy soils. Zeolite helps prevent compaction, increases water/nutrient infiltration and increases aeration. Zeolite absorbs ammonia very well.
- Application in aerification holes on lawns and golf courses.
- Addition to compost piles
- Direct application to fields
- Blended with fertilizers
- Use in potting mixes or gardens
- Shipping included.
- For larger quantity discount pricing, please call 866-335-3633 or email us: email@example.com